Friday, August 3, 2012

Want to eat well, and why.

Whole30 seems like an undertaking but it is doable. I am generally healthy and active. I am currently training for the start of Cyclocross season. My doctor put me on a cholesterol maintenance drug a few year back. I hope to regulate it through diet and exercise rather than drugs. I've never been on a diet before. My wife, Megan, has digestive issues so I've been in a diet support mode since she started SCD about 6 years ago, though she doesn't always follow the diet strictly. 


So ask yourself the following questions: How much cooking do you do for yourself now? Do you have access to organic meat and veggies? Are there specific health concerns you hope to address? How much physical activity does your diet need to support?

No comments:

Post a Comment